Internet Marketing Alternatives to Justia (That Actually Produce Results)
You’ve probably found us while searching for a Justia alternative because you’re unhappy with Justia and aren’t seeing results.
Whether your law firm’s contract is almost up for renewal, you’re questioning Justia’s effectiveness and results, or just want to switch to a new lawyer marketing agency for your law firm that’s better than Justia, this page will help you out with choosing a new marketing company for your law firm.
Why You Shouldn’t Sign Up With Justia
Below are the top 5 issues that lawyers have with Justia according to Justia’s current and former clients:
- Website ownership issues between the law firm and Justia (you don’t own your own website, domain, or content)
- Lengthy locked in contracts (12 months to 36 month contracts)
- Poor SEO ranking results (which results in very little traffic to your website)
- Very high prices for SEO campaigns (with negative ROI)
- They work with any and every law firm and have no exclusivity
Out of the above issues that were mentioned the most important issue with Justia that we have with them is their poor SEO results. In the end of the day, that’s what you’re paying them for and you need good SEO to rank which then translates into new clients.
CoFlex Marketing has analyzed dozens of law firm’s websites who hired Justia for their law firm’s search engine optimization (SEO). Below are just some of the technical issues with those websites that we’ve found:
- URL’s are not properly optimized. They have file extensions showing and capitalized letters in the URL.
- Some pages are targeting several different cities on the same page.
- For the law firms that also paid Justia to blog for them, new blog posts are only made once a month.
- Title tags not properly optimized (keyword stuffing, no title tag on some pages, inconsistent formatting, etc.).
- Very little content on practice area pages.
- Generic content and stock photos.
- Not enough backlinks are created.